Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Blogoversary Celebration (Drawing will close Midnight June 30th!)


Woot!Woot! Blogoversary Celebration time has arrived! I've been waiting and waiting for a chance to offer some great Blog Candy, and the time has arrived. Not only am I celebrating my blogoversary in a couple weeks, but I've also passed 10,000 hits! I'm shocked and tickled to death at these numbers! You ladies rock!

I've decided to celebrate my blogoversary on June 30th. I know that's not my TRUE blogoversary, but because of the things that have been going on this last week, I missed the beginning of my 30 day countdown! I want to see how many people you can send my way in the next 30 days!

The GRAND PRIZE DRAWING is open to all residents of US and Canada...but please still enter if you are an international blogger, cause I will gladly still send you the other prizes!

Here is what you have to do to enter the random drawing (to be done by random.org)

For ONE entry:
Leave me a comment with a link to your blog. I love checking out new blogs!

For TWO entries:
Leave me a comment with a link to your blog
AND post a link to my blog candy somewhere on your blog (a post, a sidebar mention, whatever) telling people about my blog candy.

For THREE entries:
Leave me a comment with a link to your blog
AND post a link to my blog candy somewhere on your blog
AND become a follower of my blog--if you already are, just let me know that okay?

Don't have a blog?

You can send me your name via email to melissasmelodies@yahoo.com with the subject "Your Blog Candy Looks Tasty" and I'll add you to the drawing!

So what's in my Grand Prize Candy?

* Paper Shapers Corner Adorner "Intricate Iris"
* American Crafts mini Marks Rub-ons "Kids Book 2"
* DCWV Pocket full of Posies Chipboard Sticker Stack
* Colorbok Glitter Stickers "Butterflies"
* Heidi Grace Rub-ons "Large Alphabet"
* DCWV Adhesive Ribbon "Missy"
* Heidi Grace Alphabet Brads "Lime and Lavender"
* Stickles "Fruit Punch"
* Stickles "Pink"
* Colorbok Mini Brads "Love-pink hearts"
* Stamping Bella Sentiment "Put your party hat on!"
* Stamping Bella Sentiment "Life is a Party"
* 2 yards of white lace
AND
* I will be sending the winner of the grand prize blog candy one of the new Paper Makeup Stamps Monsters just released on June 7th: Baby Horatio!! He's super cute!

I will also be offering some other prizes for a couple more randomly drawn winners...
* $5 Gift Certificate to Paper Makeup Stamps
* Stamped Images of the PMS Fairies Lily, Jack, Kirsten, Sprout, Emma, Dude and Ashlie
* Stamped Images of the PMS Dustin Pike Dino Bronto
* Stamped Images of the NEW June Release PMS Fairy Katie
* Stamped Images of the NEW June Release PMS Monster Gus
* Stamped Images of the NEW June Release PMS Dustin Pike Dino Trike

Other prizes might get listed as this month rolls along, so make sure you get entered! Remember that you can earn up to three entries into the drawing!

I will be drawing the winners first thing on July 1st--so you have until Midnight on June 30th to get yourself entered for the prizes!!

Can't wait to start checking out your blogs!


64 Words of Love:

NormaJean said...

Hi Lisa, what great blog candy and congrats on the annvisery. I posted your candy with a link on my blog, Im already a follower, and heres a link to mine
my blog

Anonymous said...

hey girl! what a great prize!! congrats on your hits and blog. i also posted a link and picture on my blog and am a follower!!here is a link to my blog:


http://jennlovestostamp.blogspot.com/

jennruggeri75 said...

that last one was me, don't know how it came up anonymous!! sorry!

Gwendolyn said...

I am already a follower of your blog 'cause I love your cards.

My blog is at http://steamtrain1003.blogspot.com/ but it's all about my lil guy. No cards. I only make cards about 1x every other mo. Of course I make a ton at one time. LOL.

Toothy said...

Hey Lisa I am allready a follower of your blog and I have a new blog post entitled Lisa's Blog Candy. Here is a link to my blog, even though you allready have it, I'm following directions, hehe.
http://heathershangout-toothy.blogspot.com/

Anita Hovey said...

Fab Candy. Can't wait to see the new releases :) Congrats on 10K hits!

Let's see...I'm already a follower, I'm leaving a comment AND I will add you to my candy bowl :)


Cheers!

Ida / Little said...

Hi Lisa sweetie! :) Congratulations of reaching 10k hits, you deserve it!! :) I'm going all in for your yummy candy! :) Follower - Check(was before), Picture & link on blog - Check (one on sidebar and another in tonights post), Comment - as we speak!! :) Your cards are amazing so in no time at all I think you will have 20k!! :) Have a great evening.

Hugs Ida

sanwanyak said...

Yay for 10,000 hits thats great.And what great blog candy.I am a follower already adn here is alink to my blog:http://sanwanyak.blogspot.com/
and I left someof your candy in my blog sidebar.Have a great rest of the weeek!!(hugs)

Drea S. said...

What a fab candy! Thanks for the chance to win it. Just linked it on my sidebar and became a follower of your fantastic blog!

Hugs
Drea S.

Moni said...

Happy blogoversary Lisa. Gorgeous candy would love to win something, I am from Slovenia, so the pirfs prize is off! I became your follower and linked you on my blog:
http://moni-ustvarja.blogspot.com/2009/06/candies.html
Have a fab weekend! Hugs, moni

Agus :) said...

Hi! lovely blog candy!! thanks for the chance to win :) Im going to link your blog right now!

Here is my blog. (im from Argentina)
Hugs
Agus

cherscrap23 said...

I just discovered your blog, and love all your creations!

Thanks for this lovely blog-candy chance!

Here's the link to my blog:

http://www.favorableevents.com/

cherscrap23 said...

I have also posted a link to this in the top of my header:

http://www.favorableevents.com/

cherscrap23 said...

And I'm now a 'follower' : )

Annelies said...

Happy Blogoversary! I'm a follower and here's my link . Thanks for a chance to win! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Meche said...

wow lovely blog candy! i dont have a blog yet (i can wait to start one..) but i will tell my friend about your blog candy :)
Hugs from argentina,
Meche

p.s: this is my mail if you need something: mecheche@gmail.com

Julies Crafty Creations said...

What a great blog, thanks for offering yummy candy and for the chance of winning. Hugs Julie x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

This is my second chance as I have put the photo and a link on the right hand side of my blog. Hugs Julie x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

I have also become a follower so here is my third chance to win your candy as you are drawing it with random.org.
Hugs Julie x

Tink said...

Great Blog candy! I am following your blog and I posted about it on my blog here...
http://tinktime-tink.blogspot.com/

jan farnworth said...

what generous blog candy you can check out my blog at www.tweetybugshouse.blogspot.com have a great day.

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

Great candy!!! Here is my blog:

http://glitterinmyhair.blogspot.com

Congrats on your blogaversary. I love blogging.

I will become a follower too, always love "meeting" new stampers and seeing new blogs!

Linda said...

Hello Lisa, and congrats on your blogoversary and 10,000+ hits!!! :)
I have signed up to follow your blog and linked a pic of your blog candy on my sidebar.
Thank you for the chance to win your delicious blog candies.

Jenn J said...

Congrats!! I posted your blog on my blog and would love a chance at that tasty candy!! awesome prizes! I am a follower as well. Thanks!
Jenn J jensing7316(at)yahoo(dot)com
www.jennjunk.blogspot.com

Stampin Mindy said...

What a generous give-a-way! I'm doing all 3 requirements. HAve a wonderful day! Happy Blogoversary!!!!

I'm linking you on my sidebar!

Marit Meijer. said...

Thanks for offering teh cance to win!
I'm a follower, i've linked you on my blog, and now this comment!
Three time's a charm!
Hugs, Marit.
(from holland!)

Michelle said...

"fantabulous" candy lisa!
I love following your blog!...id be thrilled to post a link on my blogs sidebar (candy section)...happy anniversary!.

Leslie said...

Lisa, thank you for a chance to win your scrummy candy!! I love it all. OK, 1. Here is my blog link.
2. at my blog link you can see I have you listed on my side bar
and 3. I am now a happy follower of yours.
Hugs and thanks for the fun. Leslie

Froggy said...

WOW!! YUMMY YUMMY CANDY!! I just love Katie's stamps!!

I am a follower :)

I added your link onto my sidebar of my blog here:
http://froggysfroggaritaville.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the chance to win!!
Froggy

Happy Stamper said...

Lisa,
Happy Blogoversary! Thanks for a chance to win some great blog candy. I am now a follower and have posted your link to my blog sidebar. Congrats on your success!

Tanja said...

I'm your follower.

Thank you for giving us the chance to win that great candy.

I have put a link to your candy on my blog's side bar.


Best regards from sLOVEnia,

Tanja

Char in So Cal said...

CONGRATS on your blogaversary!! What an exciting time for you!!

I don't have a blog of my own but I do have e-mail and I have sent a link to your site to all my crafty gal pals!

Thanks for the op to win some YUMMY blog candy and CHEERS to many more years of happy blogging!!

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}

Char in So Cal said...

LUCKY ME! I am now a follower of your blog!

Thanks for the second op to win some YUMMY blog candy!

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}

Кари Сол said...

Hi Lisa! Happy Blogoversary! Thank you for the chance to win your beautiful candy!
I have put a link to your candy on my sidebar,
I'm a follower of your blog...
Thanks again.

SugarBeanz said...

Hey Lisa! Great looking blog candy. Here's a link to my very brand-new blog...and if I can figure out how I'm going to post your blog candy on it. So, check back later to see if I figured out how. I also became a follower! Have a groovy day!
Emily

SugarBeanz said...

Ooopppsss....here's my blog link http://sugarbeanzcrafts.blogspot.com/

MommaJess said...

Yay I finally made it to your blog. Very nice by the way and congrats on reaching 10K hits. OK so I linked your candy on my sidebar, I am now following you and here is my blog address. http://jkfitzgerald.blogspot.com/

Now lets hope I win your candy. LOL.

Toodles, Jess

MamaCass07 said...

Congratulatios on your blogaversery! I think I can safely say that no one here is shocked to see stickles in that stash. ;) Every time I use mine I remember you getting squirted in the eye! Consider yourself followed and your candy posted for the world to see on my blog! Come on over and check me out!

One Creative Queen said...

Hey Lisa - I'm glad I found your blog. Congrats on getting so many hits - that's exciting! :)

I'm a follower and I've linked to this post in my side bar. The link will change to your main blog address when the contest is over. You're talented! :)

And my blog addy: http://onecreativequeen.blogspot.com. I'd love for you to visit!

Thanks for the great candy - the winner is beyond lucky!

xx
Katherine

JPScraps said...

Love your blog! Here's my blog http://scrapcloset.blogspot.com/, I added your blog to my sidebar and became a follower.

Оксинья said...

Super!
My blog is at http://oksinya.blogspot.com/

Sammie said...

Supper Dupper Blog Candy!

SamantharaeM at gmail dot com

Sammie said...

I posted your blog candy on my blog candy page via my blog: http://scrappincraftinmomma.wordpress.com/

Sammie said...

I am your 73 follower. YEAH!!

SamantharaeM at gmail dot com

Sue said...

You have an absolutely adorable blog. I have happily joined as a follower and added you to my blog at http://creativitybug.blogspot.com/

Ольга said...

Hello, Lisa!
Congrats on your 10,000 hits!Unfortunatelly I can`t hope to win, because I`m from Russia. But I`ve linked your great candy on my blog with pleasure. And I`ll become a follower right now.
Wellcome to my blog http://helgahandmade.blogspot.com/, there is translator.

Annie said...

Congrats on the success of your blog. I don't have a blog but hope I am still eligible to enter your contest.

Thanks

Chrissy said...

Congratulations on your blogaversary! Thanks for the chance to win some awesome blog candy! I'm a follower now and I've linked you to my blog!

Anna said...

Hello!
I have linked this sweet candy in my special Candy Club Blog!
U r welcome!!!
I`m from Russia
http://fordessert.blogspot.com/
p.s.i become a follower :)))

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie said...

Hi Lisa, I am a follower but do not have a blog. Thanks for the chance to win the super blog candy.

cheers

Kerry Stanek said...

Congrats on the anniversary! And thank you for the chance to win this great blog candy! I've posted your link to my blog at www.qtmomcreation.blogspot.com

Kerry Stanek said...

Oh yes! Also became a follower! :) Need those extra entries! :)

Юлишна said...

Lovely blog! And yummy candy!
http://yulatoys.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-post_3427.html
Yulia from Russia

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Count me three please! Great Candy! I’ve listed this on my blog sidebar
Here and I'm a follower. I also have candy running, come join in - there's still time!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog candy!

I don't have a blog but I have passed this link on to all my crafting friends.

Renata

Jodi said...

Lisa ~ Congrats on your one year and on all those visits ~ which are now over 12K! :)

I've been a follower of yours for quite some time now and have added your giveaway link in my blog candy section (right side column) of my blog.

Thanks for the chance to win all these fabulous goodies :)

Jodi

Janis said...

Tasty Blog Candy! I'm a new follower. Hey, you know, July 1st is MY birthday! Wouldn't be great if I won?! I posted a pic in the sidebar of my blog about your Tasty Blog candy. You can find it here:
http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/

Ольга said...

Hi, Lisa! Congrats on your hits! And thanks for the chance to win so great candy!
I`m a follower and I love your blog! My link with candy picture is http://helgahandmade.blogspot.com/

jennyv said...

Happy blogoversary Lisa!Congrats to your 10K and many more to come. This is my first time to your blog and now I'm a follower.Your cards are lovely and I look forward to seeing more of your creations. I’ve alos listed your candy on my blog. Thanks for the chance to win some wonderful candy.

Jenny

Kim said...

Love your blog. Mine is www.made4munchkins.blogspot.com

Julie Temple said...

I see tomorrow is THE day, so HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! I am so glad I found you, your work is wonderful! I will do ALL 3 things...leave you a comment...post a link, AND FOLLOW! Thanks so much for the chance!

Hugs,
Julie

ScrapinShana said...

Hi Lisa! Love your blog =) I'm already a follower. Here's my blog, although not as fabulous as yours lol!http://scrapinshana.blogspot.com/

Katarina said...

Hi
Congrats on your hits. I wrote about your candy on my blog and became a follower, so I guess that gives me 3 entries :)

kamadesign

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps