Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bella's Dancin' in the Rain (BSC78)

This card is my entry for this week's Bella Sketch Challenge #78 over in the Stamping Bella Forum on SCS. Have I ever said how much I love Billybootabella? She's so cute and soooo coloring friendly! I have done nearly everything with her boots and umbrella! This time around I made my card a delightly girly pink, black and white. All the dots on Bella's umbrella and boots were done with a black Spicca, so it's nice a sparkly.

This sentiment is from Paper Makeup Stamps and so much fun to use. I know I am a serious rain dancer! There's just something about a nice drizzle...speaking of drizzles, can you see the one Bella is in? I gave her a {sparkles drizzle}!

All my paper on this card is from my Paper Studio stash. The ribbon is just some pieces I had as leftovers. The gems were a RAK from my dear friend Heather (aka. Toothy) and worked perfectly on this card. All the coloring of Billybootabella was done with a mixture of BICs, Copics and Prismacolors.

There's nothing complicated about this card, which is my most favorite kind of card!

1 Words of Love:

Toothy said...

I left you somehing on my blog

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps