Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bella's a bit Twisted

*This is my FIRST post for the day, so make sure you click "newer post" or scroll up to read my other one*

The latest challenge over in the Stamping Bella forum on SCS is one of the Bella's Twisted Challenges. The challenge is to use a sketch (seen HERE), but to make your card Red, White and Blue! The sketch is really easy to copy and I just happened to have some R/W/B stuff! But choosing the Bella was a bit harder. I decided to go with Cuppacakeabella. I haven't use her very much because i have had the hardest time getting the cupcake right. But this time I managed to get it to my satisfaction! Okay, so the frosting is a tad bit more blue then navy, but it's still better then what it used to be!

If you click on the photo you should probably be able to tell that all the red on her dress is done with my red Spicca pen, so it just is so shiney!!

This card is going to be perfect for one of my stampin' friends who has a birthday coming up!

Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Image/Sentiment: Cuppacakebella (stampingbella), "birthday wishes" (Clear Cat stamps); Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance); Coloring Medium: BIC (Honey brown, oceanview blue), Copic (E00), and Prismacolor (Cool grey 30% and Brick White) Markers; Paper: CS-Red and Navy (Paper Studio), CS-White (GP), PP-Red polka dots from the DCWV Back to Basics Pad (Paper Studio); Misc.: red adhesive gem, blue adhesive gems, red and black Spicca pens, Stickles (Stardust), "Swiss Dots" Embossing Folder

1 Words of Love:

Cr8ive ME said...

super cute card. I love bellas.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps