Friday, June 05, 2009

Bellarific Friday and Day 3 of PMS Sneaks

Can you believe it's already FRIDAY?? Where HAS this week gone? I can't believe it has been a week since my surgery. So many emotions. So many things to deal with. But I'm moving {FoWaRd}!

My card today is the one that I made for this week's Bloggabella Monday Challenge. It was a sketch challenge, and you know how much I {love} those! I have been kicking myself for not participating, so I made time!

I used my newest Bella stamp and it was so cute that I know it will be one of my faves! This one is the BFFabug in the Huggabug line. So adorable! I like to think this is me and my bestest friend as we hang out. We have so much fun together! Even if we are "older". Okay, so we are both under 30, but you know what I mean! LOL!

I used one of my clear $1 stamps for the {girl friends}. I just thought it worked perfectly for this card. I traced the writing with my black Spicca pen and did the squiggles on the bottom of the image too. Can you tell that I made the image like a Polaroid Photo? It probably would have been better in black cardstock, but I think you can still get the idea...

Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Image/Sentiment: BFFabug (stampingbella), GirlFriends ($1 Studio G); Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance); Coloring Medium: BIC, Copic (E00) and Prismacolor markers; Paper: CS-Burgundy, Rust, Lime (Paper Studio), CS-white (GP) and PP-"A-Z Dots" and "A-Z Stripes" (Paper Studio); Misc.: Stickles (Ruby Slippers, Stardust, Cinnamon), Black Spicca Pen, Dimensionals, Daisy punch (Marvy), and brown metallic brads

Don't forget that today is DAY 3 of the Paper Makeup Stamps Summer 09 Release! The category for sneaks today is [MoNsTeRs and AlIeNs]! You have GOT to see what Katie came up with this time! I wasn't able to resist the call of the monsters! And for those of you entering my blogaversary candy giveaway, you will receive ONE OF THESE monsters as part of the big Grand Prize!

Speaking of which...Have YOU entered to win that Grand Prize yet??? Hmmm? Probably not. So Go Check it out and get Entered to win now! Yes, You! Even if you are my stamping friend and don't "feel comfortable" entering a friends blog candy...DO IT ANYWAYS! You can even enter up to three times!!!!

Okay, back to my first train of thought...

For a complete list of the design team members sharing sneak peaks of this category, go visit the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog! Go! Go do it! You won't be sorry, and you better be getting out that pocketbook and making a wish list! You are SOOO going to want some of these cute monsters!!

Don't forget to mark your calendars for the big PMS Release Party too! It will be the happenin' place to be on Sunday, June 7th at 4pm EST! You can find us having fun playing challenges and winning challenges HERE!

Okay, now go check out those Monsters!

4 Words of Love:

POPPET said...

How cute is this card, the image is gorgeous, have a great weekend hugs pops x x x

Dawn Mercedes said...

hey, you are just going to have to but a donut to celebrat!

Heather said...

it has been SO long since I have been able to do the bellariffic friday sketches :( Hopefully this week... yours is absolutley adorable! I love those huggabugs and your colors!

Toothy said...

Ooooh, I love that image, so cute. Love the colors too.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps