Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bellarific Birthday Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Birthday Blog Skip, Hop & Dance sponsored by Stamping Bella! Today we are celebrating the fabulous founder Em's birthday!!! Woot! Woot! If you've just happened upon my blog, you can CLICK HERE to start from the beginning at Bloggabella. You really should play along, because there is a {prize} hidden somewhere along the hop! (oooh!) One pre-selected blogger will draw a random winner from the comments on her post and the winner will receive a $40 Gift Voucher to Stamping Bella! Good gravy what I would do with $40 on that site!!! The fun part is...we're not telling you who it is! So as you hop, make sure you leave comments on every post so you have a chance to win!! The lucky winner will be announced on Monday in the Splitcoast forum.

Now let's get down to my nice piece of Bella eye-candy! Because it's a day to celebrate Em's birthday, you better believe I went with a Birthday card! This card is super bright with all the colors of the rainbow! The paper is some brand new stuff I picked up at Hobby Lobby yesterday. I just loved the bright colors! The Bella ready to go to the party is Curly Surpriseabella. She's colored using my BIC markers and my E00 Copic. All her presents have been jazzed up with Stickles (using Stardust). The sentiment is also by Stamping Bella and I went around the edge with Stickles too--just because I love glitter!

Love that ribbon? Me too! It's some fabulous grosgrain ribbon that I was RAK'd by one of my friends. Sadly, that's the only piece I had...sniff sniff!

I finished the card off with some paper piercing and some red gems. When this card hits the sunlight it just sparkles and shines!

Now put YOUR party hat on and keep on hoppin' through today's fabulous Blog Hop! You've still got quite a ways to go (seriously...you do) and a lot more Bella eye-candy...so after you leave a comment here (just in case I'M the one with the prize!) head on over to Cammy's Blog.

If you get lost along the way, don't forget you can find the official blog hop list HERE.

Have a Bellarific day!

66 Words of Love:

Christina said...

Love it!!!!

pat said...

very festive card!! love the colors and that sentiment is perfect.

Christi said...

What a fun card Lisa!! I love it!

Lindsy said...

WOOT! We used the same stamp :o)
LOVE the primary colors and all the sparkles on the gifts ~ fantabulous job sistah! MWAH!

kadie said...

ooooo, this is CUTE! love the colors!

Niki Estes said...

Very cute!

Shaela said...

great card Lisa!

Giffysk8s said...

This card is a party all by itself! Love it!

Sandra MacLean said...

Love the sparkle in those pressies!!

Terri said...

VERY cute, love the bright colors!

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE the bright colors, this is beautiful!

joni h said...

Very festive card! Love the bright colors!

chelemom said...

What a fun happy birthday card! Love her glittery gifts!

JWill795 said...

What a super fun card!

Mary(OhioMary) said...

How fun! I love the rainbow ribbon. It goes so well with the rest of the dps.

Colleen Wold said...

This card freaking ROCKS! I love the bright, bold, fun colors, but most of all, I just LOVE those glittery, sparkly presents!!! I bet it looks soooo pretty in the sunlight!! :)

GabrielaD said...

great card!!

Dee said...

Fun summery card, great. Love it.

Denise said...

Bold and beautiful and oh so cute!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Charlene said...

Lovin' the card!

Anne said...

Love the glitter! Very bright and cheery.

Dawn said...

Beautiful, cheery card! Love it!

Marjorie said...

Loving the classic rainbow colors you used! Great card!

Marisa said...

Fun card :D

Cherie said...

Awesome card! Love the bright colors!

april said...

Great colors!!! Super cute card!!!

Terri Milstead said...

Love the colors - so bright and cheery!

Leah the Orange said...

oooh, that ribbon is GROOVY! love the colours and this card rocks!!

happy birthday, Em!

---Karmyn

Kerry J. said...

Love the bright, bold colours! And that ribbon is fab! Great card!

Cammy said...

Love the bright colors! Very cute!

Jacilynn said...

Oh love the colors. Gorgeous

Elaine said...

Nice and cheery, just the way a birthday card should be!

scrappypug said...

so snazzy! love how cheerful it is!

Davis Family said...

Oh I hadn't seen that sentiment. What a festive card.
Stampinem

Nicole said...

love your colorful card and that ribbon is cute!

Raquel said...

love the bright colors you used, Great job!!

Randi said...

Very cute and colorful!! Cute sentiment!

Peggie said...

What a fun card. Great colors and lots of fun embellishments.

Sprytebyrd said...

Wow, Lisa! I've made it this far!! Whew!
I love your card! So bright and cheery! A perfect "Lisa" card!

Cr8ive ME said...

Awesome card. Love the dp.

I'm also participating in the blog hop.

M.E.

Stefanie said...

Oh, I love the rainbow colors!

Julie Masse said...

Wonderful!! Love the bright colors! :)

Nancy said...

Great colours!!

Jami said...

great card. I love the colors.

Sue said...

I feel like partying after seeing your card. Great colors and fabulous bling!

Brandi said...

Love it!

Denise said...

So soooo cute!!! Love the colors! Denise M

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!!

Mandi said...

What a bright fun card. Great job! :)

dannette said...

How cute is this? I just love it and is that DP or stamped words? Very cute! Hugs, Dannette

txbluiz said...

WOW -- great card -- love all the details!

Kathy said...

Love the bright colors, that is a really fun card!

Ramsey said...

Cute, Lisa! I love all the colors!

(Nerdette) Stephanie said...

Awesomely bright... I LOVE IT! That ribbon is so great, too bad you only had one piece. This card is so fun!!!

JessicaK said...

Love this Bella and the LO and DP are perfect for this birthday card.

Jessica said...

LOVE the bright colors... everytime I've seen this Bella she's been adorable. I think I'll have to move her to the top of my wishlist ;) Thanks for the inspiration!

Sparkle said...

What a fun birthday card!

{pam} said...

what fun bright colors!!!

Christy Lynn said...

Awesome card, I love the rainbow colors!

Michelle (mla1111) said...

Very cute!

Jane B. said...

What a cute Birthday card!!

inkedx2 said...

Love this festive paper. Good job with coloring the image.

Robbie

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful card Lisa. Kim

arlene said...

What a fun card. Love the DSP it's perfect.

Martha said...

oh what a fun card. love it.

starqueen said...

Hi Lisa,
Happy birthday to EmaBella!
Your color-full card is very fun and festive!
Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps