Friday, May 01, 2009

Sneak Peak!


It's time for your first glance at one of the stamps soon to be released by Paper Makeup Stamps! I'm pleased to introduce you to Brontosaurus! He's one of the new dinosaurs created by the fabulous Dustin Pike for Paper Makeup Stamps. Bronto is going to be an actual stamp and will be sooo much fun to play with! I'm not a dino person, but I knew my son was going to love this little fella! He's just one in the line of dinosaurs being released next week!

I used BIC Markers (Moonstone Yellow and Summer Melon) for coloring Brontosaurus. I then used 6 different cardstock colors for all the layers and chose them to match the patterned paper that I liked for this dinosaur. I've never used all these colors together so the overall result is a little different then what I'm used to. But dinosaur's are a little different--so I guess it works out fine! The only sparkle I added was to run a bit of Stickles (using Diamond) around the edge of the stamped image.

Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5" (top-fold)
Image: Brontosaurus (PMS); Coloring Medium: BIC Markers; Paper: All paper is by Paper Studio or from my stash; Misc.: brown grosgrain ribbon, yellow grosgrain ribbon, red buttons, dimensionals and Stickles (listed above)

Make sure you check out the other PMS DT Members blogs for their sneak peaks! Remember, you won't be able to buy any of these fantabulous stamps until May 7th, so start making your list so you will be ready to go at the release party!

9 Words of Love:

Toothy said...

I like it a lot, very cute, love all the layering. Jack is sitting in my lap and keeps saying "raw", which stands for roar, which is what he thinks a dinosaur says.

joey said...

Hi Lisa, love this little dino, fabulous papers and layout. Joey.x

Kim said...

Lisa, he's so cute.

Kim said...

Lisa, he's so cute.

Meli Mitchell said...

I think he looks adorable. That goofy look on his face is great.

Jessica said...

Love him, he's so cute!

Wendy said...

What a cute dinosaur!! I love the card too! The stripes are great!

Tina said...

So darn cute!

Karen said...

What a cutie! Great colours, fab card.

Love Karen (UK) xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps