Thursday, May 07, 2009

PMS Release Party Blog Hop--check in here!

Happy Paper Makeup Stamps Release Party Day!!! If you are just coming straight to my blog, you're missing the blog hop! I recommend you start at the beginning so you can find out how to enter yourself to win the entire release from PMS!

My card today uses one of the most adoreable fairies from the PMS May Release. Her name is Ashlie and she is just too cute! The great thing about this fairy, is that you can buy a PMS matching large snail and a snail mail sentiment! I know that I'm definitely going to be using a lot of those three stamps over time!

This card is a Joy Fold card...but I turned it lengthwise so my image would fit nicely. All my paper is Paper Studio and available at Hobby Lobby. I used the round scallop SU punch for my "smile" flower and the sentiment is from the SU! My Sentiments Exactly set. I believe it's the "joy" set? I was RAK'd a ton of stamped sentiments from this set and I use them all the time! My cute little fairy was colored with a combination of BIC, Prismacolor and Copic (E00) markers. I used the Martha Stewart Doily Edge punch for a little feminity and thought that little pink flower button was perfect! I added a bit of Stickles (using Stardust) to Ashlie's wings and a white satin bow at the top of the card.

I know you will definitely want to add Ashlie to your list cause she's just toooo cute!

If you are playing along as part of the blog hop, then you will need to know my special letter for you is "V". Don't forget to leave me some love!!

Now hop on over to Mindy's blog and continue your hop!

Have a very fabulous release day and I hope you find something you can't live without!!

26 Words of Love:

Kim said...

Lisa, I love those colors - she's so pretty!

CRYSTAL said...

Lovely card!!!

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeoues card so pretty and cute ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Heather said...

This is beautiful!

Robynccgirl said...

Adorable card!

Tina said...

Wow, so pretty! Love the buttons and your coloring.

Stampin_melissa said...

You hope we find something we can't live without???? Bwahahaha! I've already found several things I can't live without! Your card is seriously cute!! What a cute stamp! I can hardly wait to see the large snail!

Lorie said...

This is totally my favorite stamp of the release and your card is simply adorable!

TangiiCrain said...

Too cute, love those buttons and that scallop border!

Kay said...

I love your card- it's so happy!

Stampin Mindy said...

Adorable the this stamp and the buttons!

Shaela said...

awesome card!!

Nancy said...

Great work, Lisa!! Ashlie is gorgeous...can't wait to buy her!!! Awesome blog hop!

Martha said...

great card :)

jan farnworth said...

just adorable love it very cute.

Katie Cotton said...

such a sweet card! Great job!

Christine Riley said...

Very sweet card, love the colors.
Hugs, Christine :)

Dawn Mercedes said...

nicely done!

Cassie said...

uber cute lisa! i love this fairy - ah, to be young and just have the time to revel in the awesomeness of a snail!

Erin... said...

Love this image and your card!!! So adorab;e!

FibreJunky said...

She's adorable!! I want!

MiamiKel said...

So sweet!

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable!!

Jen said...

Oh, a sweet card...so adorable!@

Tina said...

Ashlie is adorable and so is your card!

Donna said...

Beautiful card Lisa such pretty papers and an adorable image :) Donna x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps