Monday, May 04, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge: Bookmarks!

It's time for another Monday Challenge at the Paper Makeup Stamps blog! This challenge is brought to us by Kim and it's very simple...all you have to do is make a Bookmark! You can check out the bookmarks that the various members of the PMS DT put together on the post announcing the challenge. Everyone did a fantastic job! My bookmark is very very simple.

I used the video tutorial by Dawn Griffith for this Corner Bookmark. The only materials you need are a 6" x 6" piece of patterned paper, a bone folder and then whatever you want to decorate it with. I use a piece of paper I found in my stash. It was easy to chose the Argus w/Teddy image for the coordinating stamp because his bumps can be color coordinated! LOL! This entire bookmark took me maybe a total of 5 minutes to make...which considering I had a headache, this was a very good thing. And yes, for those of you who are sure to ask...that's the book Twilight! LOL!

I will definitely make more of this style bookmarks at a later date. I love easy patterns!

Don't forget that the Paper Makeup Stamps release party is this Thursday, May 7th! There is going to be an exciting blog hop with prizes to be won! We're even going to be able to use our brand new PMS forum! All through this week, you will continue to get sneak peaks from the design team of the new stamps being released. You might want to go ahead and get your account set up on the forum now before the party starts!

5 Words of Love:

Kim said...

Lisa, so cute - I've never made one - love it!

Tina said...

So darn cute!

Karen said...

Thats soooo cute Lisa. Love the monster.

Love Karen xxx

Christi said...

Too cute!!

Meli Mitchell said...

I had never seen (is that grammatically correct?!) a corner bookmark before this one. I think it's not only precious, but handy!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps