Monday, May 04, 2009

CCC Monday--Numbers!

Morning everyone! Are you ready for another Cupcake Craft Challenge (CCC)? This week's theme is NUMBERS! All you have to do is create a card or project that uses numbers on it. While this seems easy to many of you, it really stumped me for awhile. Then my dear friend Dee mentioned a numbers embossing folder and a bell went off! I grabbed my container of embossed card fronts, and was delighted to find my bacon was saved! I had three embossed card fronts using that very folder!

I {heart} you Dee!!!

I wasn't feeling the mojo on this one, but I'm happy with my result. It is NOT by any means complex, but simplicity seems to be the name of the game this week for me. I used the embossed card front with some coordinating patterned paper. Layered them with white cardstock and added some white ribbon. I wanted a dangly, so I used my scallop punch and then added the words "It's Your Day" which was a diecut RAK from a friend. Went over the letters with Stickles (using Diamond) and voila! My dangly! Last but not the least, I added this cute Bella image (Giftabella w/hat). I decided to keep her flat rather then add dimensionals to make for an easier mailing. I still like my card a lot!

I hope you will go check out the other cards the CCC DT members came up with! You can find their creations on the blog post for this challenge HERE.

6 Words of Love:

Erin... said...

Super cute!!! I love that folder too!

brenda said...

Great card Lisa, love the colours.

Brenda x

Christi said...

I love the colors! Adorable!!

POPPET said...

This is gorgeous hugs pops x x x

Meli Mitchell said...

Love how you did your numbers!

Caryn said...

Love the embossing, great card.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps