Monday, May 11, 2009

Bling Bling!

This weeks Paper Makeup Stamps Monday Challenge is courtesy of Lisa K. this week, and she decided on...BLING! We want to see you shine and sparkle this week! This is like the easiest thing EVER for me! I'm a sparkle queen! This time I didn't make a card. What I did was make an A2 Box for those notecards I shared last week. Every notecard set needs a matching box, right? Of course!

I followed the A2 Box Tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers, but rather then stamping the top piece, I added all kinds of goodies to it! This paper coordinates with some of the papers I used on the notecards. I used a scallop oval diecut that I was RAK'd by a friend, then went over it with a red Spica to make those little dots. These flowers are just cheapo fabric ones which I've sparkled up with Diamond Stickles. I ran my stickles bottle along the white ribbon too. The scripture matches one of the ones in the notecard set and is from the PMS Believe Scripture Set which was in the April release. I have used this set sooo many times already!

So that's all there is to it! I hope you will go to the PMS Blog and check out what the other DT members came up with for this week's theme and make sure you show them some love!

Have you checked out the May release for Paper Makeup Stamps yet? Why not? Get yourself over to the website and check it out! I'm sure you will fall in love with something!

I'm out of town, so you aren't going to see many, if any more posts after today. But I will be back in a week and ready to make up for lost time!

Have a fab week ladies and don't forget to check out my other post for today which features one of the new stamps from the PMS May Release!

2 Words of Love:

Kim said...

So pretty - love the bling on your flowers.

Tina said...

Love those flowers and that gorgeous paper.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps