Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything since Monday! I have made about 3 cards, but can't share them quite yet, as two of them are for upcoming challenges...but that just means you will have to check back in tomorrow.

My weeks are just crazy right now. I have been dealing with a 3 year old with a head cold and now I've snagged the bug. I really don't like being attached to a Kleenex box or coughing all day long. Thankfully I know it will be over soon.

Things are just getting a bit busy for me as school is winding down (2 weeks!) and finals are looming in the very near distance (3 weeks). Once school is over, I'll be heading on a vacation with my son to visit my family back in WA which will give me a nice relaxful time. Then I get to come home and enjoy a hot Kentucky summer--which should be very interesting being pregnant this year. Thankfully we have a nice swimming pool which will be my saving grace for sure!

Make sure you guys drop by Jaime's blog and show her some love. She was chosen as a featured stamper over on SCS! What an honor for her, but if you see her stuff, you will see it is an honor she seriously deserves!

Check back here tomorrow as I will have two posts of cards to share--one for the PMS Monday Challenge and the other for the CCC weekly challenge!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps