Sunday, April 12, 2009

Stamping Fun (pic overload!)

We had a rough start to our day today since my son came to my room at 4am sick--but we're doing better. His fever is now just a low grade one and it has definitely NOT decreased his energy. I wish I felt that good when I'm sick! My son decided he wanted to make some cards today and since my mojo isn't flowing yet, I got him set up. He decided he wanted to make a ladybug birthday card for his Uncle David and then a fun card for his Poppa. So I got him set up at the piano bench next to my desk so he had his own stamping area.

I dug out my ladybug stamps and got him set up with a piece of cardstock and just let him go to town. He has very good technique! LOL! Didn't even smear an image until he went too fast.


I let him chose some markers for coloring his lady bugs...


Then we found some paper and cut some shapes (according to HIS specifications) and he adhered them to the paper. He wanted some sparkle and glitter, so he chose 3 gemstones and Xmas Red Stickles. A quick "Happy Birthday" stamp and he was done!


The next card was for his Poppa and he happened to see my new Panda Hugs stamps (Paper Makeup Stamps) and wanted to use the "bear". So I let him break in my new stamp set and I must say that it's super cute! He dug through my scraps drawer to choose paper and then I helped him match it with some cardstock and then he stamped the bear out--while I cut the bear out, he added the punched paper shapes (which he told me how many he wanted) to the card. Then I added some dimensionals to the bear and he put that on too. He told me he needed some "john deere buttons" and he added those on too. Then we inked up the matching sentiment and he stamped that on...I think this card is super cute!


So here are the two cards that my little bonzo made today...



So that is all the stamping "I've" done so far today...but I plan on at least doing one card today which is my DT card for this week's Monday challenge on PMS. Of course you will have to wait until tomorrow to see it...LOL!

6 Words of Love:

POPPET said...

awwww how sweet, thanks for sharing these, hugs pops x x x

Kim said...

Oh Lisa, he's so adorable. Hold on tight - they grow up fast! Happy Easter, Kim

Toothy said...

Oh so cute, that is great that he wants to make cards like his Mommy.

Katie Cotton said...

this is too cute! And he looks JUST like you! :) He gets his card talent from his mommy too. :)

Christi said...

Oh how cute!!! And when I say cute I mean the card AND your little sweetie! :)

Terria said...

YES I love the creativity of our little ones. This Card rocks Little man.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps