Monday, April 20, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge--Color Challenge!

This week's Paper Makeup Stamps Monday Challenge is a color challenge! Dawn has chosen the SU colors Old Olive, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun as well as Kraft Paper as your color challenge supplies. If you are like me, you probably don't have very many, if any at all Stampin' Up supplies. The ones I do have are courtesy of RAK's from my fabulous friends. I recommend just matching the colors as close as you can with the paper you already have. My card was made using cardstock from my stash which is from a variety of sources. Thankfully, I had a 2008 SU Idea Book and could match my colors there. I think the embossed cardstock is the only piece of SU paper I even used...and that was given to me already embossed! I love my friends...LOL!

This card uses the "Swirlie Tree" by PMS as well as one of the quotes from the "Believe Scripture Set". I have never used this color combination before and it really isn't one that I'm very fond of! LOL! But my card came out better then I expected.

Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Image/Sentiment: "Swirlie Tree" and "Believe Scripture Set" (PMS); Ink: "Cocoa" Brilliance and "Galaxy Gold" Brilliance Metallic; Paper: CS-Olive (Paper Studio) and everything else from stash; Misc.: adhesive mini crystals

Make sure you check all the other PMS DT members entries for this challenge too!

11 Words of Love:

Kim said...

So pretty Lisa. I need to ink up my tree and use it.

Nancy said...

Awesome, Lisa!! I have this stamp, and I like what you did with it!!

Dawn said...

LISA LISA LISA!!! great take on this color challenge and I love the layout! WONDERFUL!!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

I do like the panels!

Tina said...

So pretty! The panels with Swirly Tree are ingenious!

Erin... said...

Ooooh so pretty, what a wonderful image and fantastic layout!

scrappypug said...

love this and the design is so classy!

Sprytebyrd said...

Love this, Lisa! So pretty!

Karen said...

Great card! I love how you broke the tree up into the three panels! :>

chelemom said...

Love the panels behind the image, and I love that the image was broken up into the 3 parts!

Caryn said...

Fabulous card and the panels are genius.

Great card.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps