Monday, April 13, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge-All Tied Up

It's time for another Paper Makeup Stamps Monday Challenge! This week we had a DT member sponsored challenge and Dawn Barrett chose "Ribbons!" I love ribbons and have more then a girl should...but I can't seem to resist them! That's why I'm trying to use more then one color at a time on my cards these days. This week I pulled together several ribbons to make a ribbon bow and then matched the colors of the card to the ribbon. It isn't ideal, but I'll go with it! I used "Sprout" for my image. She is one of the fairies in the Beautiful Day Fairy collection that Paper Makeup Stamps carries. I used an embossed card front for this card and then made my photo edges myself.

Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Image: "Sprout" (PMS); Ink: Memento; Coloring Medium: BIC, Prismacolo and Copic markers; Paper: Paper Studio; Misc.: coordinating ribbons, striped orange brad, Stickles (stardust)

7 Words of Love:

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, your card is sooo pretty.

Kim said...

Lisa, great job! So pretty. Love the ribbon.

Christi said...

This is awesome Lisa!!!

Lisa (lakind) said...

Very pretty card, Lisa! Love the bow idea!

Lisa

Carisa said...

Oh I love that ribbon idea! Gonna have to use it y'know! ;)

Anonymous said...

LED是未來的主流之一。

Randee E said...

Very cute, I love that stamp. Love the ribbon bow!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps