Thursday, April 30, 2009

A PMS Charity Stamp--Please Read!

Ladies,
Paper Makeup Stamps is offering a special digi image available for sale. All the proceeds of this stamp is going to a very special family going through an incredibly trying time. You can read about this special family at their Blog.
Here is a statement from Katie the owner of Paper Makeup Stamps about the reasons behind this image:

Hello everyone! I switching out today's regualrly scheduled post for something far more important! Recently i came across a blog about a little baby girl, her struggle for life, and her family's struggle to stay afload thru it all. It struck a cord with me personally for many many reasons. Then, a cry from a dear friend asked for help. I knew immediately this was something I wanted to do. Something that I wanted to help others to do. I called up Diem (the illustrator for the Beautiful Day Fairies collection) and asked how fast she could draw me up a new stamp. She loved the idea and we chatted a bit about what we wanted and today I can present to you...

A Fairy for Kayleigh


You can purchase this digi stamp

HERE. All proceeds will be going to Kayleigh's family.

Shortly before writing this post, I saw that
Modern Sugar Blvd is also doing a few digi stamps that the proceeds all go to Kayleigh's family. Their Sweetnilla and Precious Prayer stamps can be found here and hereIn addition to helping this family... anyone who creates a card using ANY of these stamps (they do not just have to be the PMS stamps!) can link up their post here on MR Linky. On May 30th I will draw 1 lucky winner to receive a $25 gift certificate towards the PMS store.

I hope that some of you will be able to help out by not only purchasing this stamp, but remembering this family in your prayers. I plan on making several things with this image which I am going to feature on here in my blog.

Thanks for taking the time to read about this and if you choose to purchase this digi image, I'd love to see the projects you create with it!

If you've never had experience with digi images, I'm able to color with markers when I print out a digi image, but I think it depends on what your printer ink is. Mine is HP ink...on Georgia Pacific cardstock.

More later, ladies!

1 Words of Love:

Christi said...

Thank you so much for posting this Lisa!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps