Sunday, April 05, 2009

End of the day


Yawn! Boy, I'm pretty bushed. I haven't had a jam packed day, but it's been busy all the same. Even though I had quite a chunk of homework to get through, I managed to work on two cards this evening. This card is for one of the challenges over at the brand new challenge blog called Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Today was their "grand opening" so to speak and they have had challenges going on all day long with some yummy prizes! I have made this card as my entry for Bonus Fun #1. The instructions were to make a card for a friend and it had to include:
* ribbon
* two different pattern papers
* sentiment
*at least one flower
*stamping of some kind

I have all of these requirement on my card and instead of using paper flowers like I usually do, I used some flower rub-ons that have been lying around. This card was made using the criss-cross tutorial over on SCS.

Card Details
Criss-Cross Tutorial
Sentiment: sentiments from a clear friendship stamp set; Ink: Ancient Page; Paper: CS-blue (from stash), CS-white (GP), PP-stripes and flowers (Paper Studio); Misc.: ribbon, flower rub-ons, mini brads, sticky strip

It's not my best card, but I really like this tutorial and the papers used on this card were really bright and fun.

I am posting my second card on my blog tomorrow as I'm just too tired to stare at the computer any longer!

5 Words of Love:

Sprytebyrd said...

I think it's awesome, Lisa! I love the colors and the crisscross and the rub-ons too!
Thanks for playing today! Good luck in the bonus challenge!

Crafting Joanne said...

Hi Lisa

Your card is fantastic, love the colours and original design.

Thank you for joining in on the bonus challenge over on Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

Joanne x

Tina said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Christi said...

How sweet!

Line said...

What a great card!! Love the papers you've used and the criss cross shape is awesome!
Hope to see you back next Sunday!

Hugs, Line

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps