Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Rain and Love


Okay--this is my last post for the night! I promise! LOL! But I had to get these two challenge cards up before I went to bed tonight! This first one is for this week's Beary Box challenge. We had to follow either the Tuesday Sketch or Thursday sketch. I went with the Thursday sketch. I honestly don't like this card much. Didn't end up like I had planned...but it's not horrible if you know what I mean! LOL! I used this image from Stamping Bella--I think's Love Beetle?? Not sure as it's not my stamp--just an image I was given. Anyways--I don't even know if I made the deadline or not! Oh well! LOL!

My next card is for the Cupcake Craft Challenge for this week: Spring! Again, I don't know if I made the deadline or not...but oh well! LOL! I used my cute little Emma fairy again by Paper Makeup Stamps.
She has been colored with BICS and dabbled with Stickles--then cut out and mounted using dimensionals. The "rain" is just Stickles (using "Waterfall") and I liked the extra bit it gave this card. The sentiment is by Paper Makeup Stamps as well.

Whew! That's it for today! I'll come back and add card info tomorrow, okay?

Have a great night!

4 Words of Love:

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card!! Thanks for playing!!
-t

craft mad Jenny said...

ooh - they're both so cute, great cards!

Toothy said...

They are both so pretty, and let me just tell you, I didn't make any cards yesterday but I colored a bunch of images to have on hand in case I need a card fast, and because of you and your stickles obsession, I find myself putting stickles on everything. haha but stickles are just so pretty.

Heather said...

Love them both! That huggabug is on my wishy list! Love it! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps