Monday, March 23, 2009

Sneak Peak at the April Pre-Order for PMS!


Hello fellow bloggers in my blogging world! Guess what? It's time to get ready for the PMS April Release and to do that, PMS is running a one week only pre-order! And not just a pre-order, but a 10% off pre-order! How cool is that? There are new fairies, some new animal sets and some sentiments too! To give you a taste of one of the new sets, I've been given a delightful digi version of the new "Believe Scripture Set" which is just awesome! I am always on the lookout for scripture stamps and this set is perfect!

I have used this set in my entry for this week's Paper Makeup Stamps Sketch Challenge. The sketch is very simple, so I added a few layers and made this card a quote focus. This is one of my most favorite scriptures ever, so I'm very happy that Katie put it in the Believe Scripture Set. I finally got to use the beautiful vine ribbon that I won in a blog candy give away. Isn't it gorgeous? I love this color combo in the paper and really need to use this patterned paper more often. In fact, I need to put it on my list to pick up some more when I go to Hobby Lobby this week!

I digress...

Everything else on my card is pretty straightforward. I paper piercered the olive green layer of the quote and used a beautiful sheer olive ribbon at the bottom. I added a chipboard white ribbon slider which I decorated with a white flower. The gems on the card match the gem in the flower center.

Card Details
Size: 5.5" square (top-fold)

Sentiment: "Believe Scripture Set" (PMS); Paper: CS-olive and goldenrod (paper studio), CS-White (GP), PP-Brown w/polka dots (paper studio); Misc.: brown vine ribbon, olive sheer ribbon, chipboard ribbon slider, white flower, paper piercer, adhesive gemstones, dimensionals

I can't wait to receive the rubber version of this stamp set as I'm seriously in love with it! If you want it too, you better hurry up and head on over to Paper Makeup Stamps right now and get it on sale! I already placed my own pre-order and can't wait to get them in my hot little hands!

If you want you can check out some of the other PMS DT members as several of them have demonstrated some of the April Release stamps too! I have a link to each person over in my sidebar.

In case you couldn't tell from the pic of my card, it's gorgeous outside! I'm going to go play with my son before that sunshine disappears!

6 Words of Love:

Tina said...

You rocked the sketch and I love the quote!

Christi said...

This is fantastic!! Wow!!

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

this card is fantastic! I love the vine ribbon. I never know what to do with it but you made it look like a must have! :)

Jodi said...

Lisa ~ the card is gorgeous and I love the vine ribbon on it ~ it adds just the perfect touch.

Jessica said...

It's very pretty! I love the vine ribbon too!!

Meli Mitchell said...

That flower is such a nice touch!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps