Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sending some love

Wow! We had a fabulous nearly 80 degree day yesterday! It was soooo fabulous after a cold winter and I'm dying for spring to "officially" get here! We had a great day and I'll include some cute pics of my family at the bottom of this post. But first I want to share a card that I made on Friday for one of my stamping friends.

I used one of the fairies from the Paper Makeup Stamps line called Lauren in Love. Isn't she sooo cute?! I don't own this image, but was thankful that I have a friend who graciously send me a bath of them! You will notice that I didn't use my markers this time, but I like to bust out my watercolor pencils now and then! Helps match colors a little better...

Once I was done coloring, I used "Stardust" Stickles to add shimmer to her wings and "Ruby Slippers" Glitz Stickles for the hearts. I then ran some more Stickles, "Diamond" this time around the edges of the image paper for a bit more glitz. The embellishments are silver Bella Baubles by Stamping Bella and the ribbon is from a RAK. This was the first time I tried this card design and I like the look quite a lot.

Card Details
Card Size: Width-4 1/2" x Height (including image)- 5 3/8"

Image: "Lauren in love" (PMS); Coloring: w/c pencils and blender pen; Paper: CS-White (GP), CS-Pink (generic), PP from a RAK; Misc.: Ribbon, silver baubles (stampingbella), Stickles (colors listed above)

And last but not least, here is a brief slideshow with pics taken yesterday of my family playing in the sunshine!

6 Words of Love:

Michelle said...

lisa.! your lauren in love card is BEAUTIFUL!...enjoy the images!.and BTW..great slide show..your little guy , seth, is getting so big! xoxo

Danni said...

You made such a pretty card with the PMS fairy! Love it!

Nancy said...

Such a wonderful card and so great you could get out and enjoy the sunshine with your family!

Cassie said...

oh my WOW!! she's breathtaking!! Great layout too!! and your family is lovely - looks like a great day enjoying spring!

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

very cute!!!

Debby said...

This is incredibly pretty!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps