Monday, March 09, 2009

Prayer Request!

Hey there! Just wanted to quickly put a post up asking for prayers for my cousin Krystal. She was jaywalking across a street today and got hit by a car going 40mph. She's still in the hospital getting checked out--nothing life threatening, but they know for sure she has at least one leg broken if not both of them...

She's a single mom of a 2 1/2 year old, so this is going to be very interesting during her recovery, but we will hope and pray for the best! She has a lot of family to help her out.

I'm hoping there aren't any internal injuries, but I don't have any updates yet...I'll update this post once I know more information!

Thanks for adding her to your thoughts and prayers!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps