Monday, March 02, 2009

A Paper Makeup Stamps Sketch


Happy Monday!! Today I've been fortunate to have my mojo flowing! I've made several different cards today, including this one for a sketch challenge on Paper Makeup Stamps. I love using rich colors, so this card was very fun to make. I colored the image (by Sugar Nellie) to match the patterned paper using my BIC markers (and Skin White Copic). I used my ribbon yarn with a swirl clip in the middle. You can see that I did manage to even use my sewing machine for this card!! I've learned to just keep it next to my crafting desk and I'm more inclined to use it.

Card Details
Size: 5" x 7"

Image/Sentiment: "Sweet 'n Sassy" (Sugar Nellie), "Thanks" from Many Thanks (SU!); Ink: "Close to Cocoa" (Ancient Page); Coloring: BICs, "Cool Grey 30%" Prismacolor and "Skin White" CopicsPaper: CS and PP by Paper Studio; Misc.: ribbon yarn, swirl clips, gold mini brads, paper flowers, "Fire Brick" Distress Stickles

That's it for this card. I'm going to be posting a few other things later!

3 Words of Love:

Anita Hovey said...

Cute...I need to find room to bring my sewing machine out...the stitching always looks so nice...

Chrissy D said...

Adorable Lisa! Love this card! Thanks for stopping by the Belli Blog! Hope you will have time to participate this week! God Bless You! ohhhh, love Casting Crowns!

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

ooo pretty! Good job!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps