Sunday, March 15, 2009

A One Day Only Digi Stamp--and a celebration!


First off, I want to share a card I made super quick this evening. This card was made using a new digi stamp by Paper Makeup Stamps called "Birthday Lauren Fairy". This image is on sale TODAY AND TODAY ONLY (as in Today, Sunday 3/15!) over at Paper Makeup Stamps!! So if you even THINK you might want this one, you better head over there RIGHT now and snag it! Cause otherwise you will be waiting until April when it gets released as a stamp.

And guess what? This isn't the only digi stamp available today! There is the first ever PMS Fairy "Jack" too! Talk about cute! I bought him as well and plan on using him on a card tonight! Seriously, you don't have time to waste! If you want to buy either of these digi images, GO NOW!

And as for my celebration...

Well I am pleased to announce that I was one of the lucky ladies chosen to be a member of the brand new Paper Makeup Stamps Design Team!! I'm still in shock at this amazing opportunity! You all know I've been pushing these stamps hard, but I think they are just so awesome and want to share them with everyone! I'm super excited to be working with Katie and Christi (the DT leader) and all the other DT members!

Thanks for all the support all of you, my stamping friends, have given me! I didn't think I could do it, but you encouraged me to try, and boy, I'm sure glad I did!!!

*muah*

8 Words of Love:

NormaJean said...

Congrats Lisa!!!!! I bought the lauren fairy too, she's super

ShaunnaMichelle said...

Congratulations Lisa!!!! What a great card! Can't wait to see more from you!

Tina said...

Congrats on making the team, can't wait to work with you!!

Kim said...

Lisa, I can't wait to get to know you better and work on the DT together. Have a great night! Kim

Cassie said...

Hi Lisa! I wanted to stopy by and personally say CONGRATS on making the team! You are so wonderfully talented and encouraging - I knew you would be perfect!! I'm so looking forward to seeing what you create for the next release!!

Carisa said...

You rock lady, I'm so exciting you got on DT b/c your work really showcases a stamp beautifully! Have a fun!!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Way to go! I'm looking forward to a lot of fun with you and the other DTers!!

Denise said...

Very pretty card, love what you did with the wings.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps