Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Find for the Day


I am always trying to find nifty little gizmo's to help make organising my card making supplies easier! One of my fave places for this is the dollar store! There are all different kinds of dollar stores but around here, ours is the Dollar Tree. Today after I hit Hobby Lobby, I went across the street to check out the Dollar Tree. It was a new store, so I hoped there would be something that HAD to go home with me. Boy, was I surprised when I found SEVERAL things to go home with me! They actually had little packages of Miss Elizabeth's mini brads! A lot of colors, but I grabbed 3 pkgs (white, lime, blue) and then a couple of those little notebooks like I used to make my Fairy Book. Then I stumbled on my really fab find for the day! These super cute little containers! There were 8 in a package and they are only about 1" tall. Aren't they perfect for coloring sorting my mini brads? Much better then bunched together in a jewelry bag! And the lid is a tight fit too! Because I have to go back into Hobby Lobby this week (don't ask--it's a lonnnnng story) I'm going to go back to the Dollar Tree and snag at least one more package of these...and probably some more of those brads too!

1 Words of Love:

Christi said...

Awesome find!! I'm going to have to look for these next time I am at the Dollar Tree!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps