Monday, March 16, 2009

My DT submissions (and the rejects!)

Now that things have calmed down a bit here at my house, I wanted to share 3 of the submissions that I entered which earned me my spot as a DT member for Paper Makeup Stamps. I would share my 4th, but it was a gift to someone who reads my blog--and they don't know about it yet, so I don't want to spoil the surprise! Anyways, here's a review...I won't go into details as I'm pretty sure they've all been on my blog over the last couple weeks.

This first one uses the image "Lauren in Love" from Paper Makeup Stamps. She's colored with watercolor pencils.


The next one is the image "Daisy" from Sugar Nellie. She's been colored with BICS, Prismacolor and Copic markers.


My third submission was made using "Sweet N Sassy" from Sugar Nellie. She is also colored with BICS, Prismacolor and Copic markers.

I also thought it would be fun to share the cards/projects that I made but ended up NOT sending as my submissions. And so, here are some pics of my rejects:

A Mini Notecard box featuring quotes from Buggy Sayings by Paper Makeup Stamps.


And a couple cards




So there you have it! My "winners" and my "losers" of my PMS DT submission. I'm still in shock that Katie even chose me to be on her team...but it's gradually sinking in! I just can't wait for our first assignment!

10 Words of Love:

Meli Mitchell said...

Those are all gorgeous! You're so talented!

Heather said...

They are all beautiful! not one a reject! I am excited for you and cant wait to see what you do for your first assignment!!! You know your girls will be here to cheer you on! :) hugs!!!

Tina said...

They are all lovely. Very easy to see how they earn you a spot on the DT.

Steph said...

Hi! What great makes! I especially love the Sugar Nellie ones and how you've coloured them in. Thanks for dropping by my blog, I'll definately be back to visit yours! x

Sprytebyrd said...

Every single one of them is gorgeous! And, Hey, I just got that card in the mail!! You're so sweet! Congrats to you and I can't wait to see what more you come up with!

Danni said...

These are all wonderful! Congrats!

Christi said...

Girl, everything is fantastic!! You are the perfect addition to this team!

lakind said...

Wow! Great submissions! I'm looking forward to being on this team with all of you! Looks like a lot of fun!

Anita Hovey said...

They're all gorgeous Lisa...I don't know how you chose what to call a "reject".

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

these are all great! no rejects here! so glad to have you on the team!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps