Friday, March 20, 2009

Lucky Friday

So if you read my last post you know that I promised you news about how today (Friday) has been yet another day of blessings (or luck as some call it). Well, this morning I found out that I was chosen to be on the Cupcake Craft Challenge Design Team! I'm in shock and awe! I mean seriously...this was the very first DT I ever applied for! And the second one was the Paper Makeup Stamps DT...and I earn spots on both?? That's what just seems so unbelievable!

To all the people out there who enter time and time again for design team spots, just keep on entering...don't give up! Somewhere out there is the perfect DT for you! If I hadn't made either of these teams I would have just kept on trying with others!!

Thanks to Lauren at CCC for honoring me with this spot! I can't wait to work with the other 14 design team members and gaining insight, new techniques and stamping inspiration from you!

Thought for the Night:
"You can't go through life quitting everything. If you're going to achieve anything, you've got to stick with something." ~From the television show Family Matters

16 Words of Love:

Jeannette said...

Gosh you certainly did have a good week! Congratulations on both DT's.

Donna said...

Congratulations Lisa on making the CCC DT, I'm very excited to have been chosen and I'm looking forward to working with you :) Donna x

Kim said...

Lisa, you are so deserving - your work is absolutely beautiful!!!

Sandy said...

Congrats on making the CCC Design Team. I am so excited to be working along side so many wonderfully talented ladies. It's going to be a blast.

Caryn said...

Just popping by to say what a fab blog you have and huge congrats on your DT spot over at CCC. I got picked too and am so excited to start the challenges. Looking foward to working alongside you.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Krümel said...

Congrats to you for being choosen for the team too! I am pretty sure we all will have a bunch of fun together.
Can´t wait to start our first challenge together.
Oh, and congrats to be in the Paper Makeup Stamps DT also!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!! I look forward to working along side you and getting to know you better!
Be blessed!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, many congrats on being chosen for the CCC DT (me too!). I'm looking forward to working with you. Love your blog and your creations. Hugs, Denise x

Tammy said...

Congrats on your new DT postion! I look forward to working with you.

Ida / Little said...

Congratulations on making the CCC DT! Its really exciting and I cant wait to work with you :)

Have a great weekend. Hugs Ida

Evelina Wikberg said...

Well done, for making the CCC DT. Looking forward to working with you and hope the weekend is as lucky for you. Hugs Eva.

Anita Hovey said...

Wow Lisa! What a fab week of news you've had...you must be floating on cloud nine...I hope there's no monring sickness weighing you down LOL

Congrats on another DT assignment!

Erin... said...

Congrats on both DTs that's fantastic!! Looking forward to working together on the CCC challenges!

Cassie said...

congrats!! you are super talented and i know you'll be a big bonus to that team!!

Liza said...

Congratulations on making both DTs! I'm looking forward to working with you on the CCC DT.

Liza x

Michelle said...

wow lisa! this is super news! CONGRADS!!
good news comes in 3's...whats next for you!?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps