Monday, March 16, 2009

I {Heart} My little boy


I just love my little boy. He makes me smile and laugh so many times during the day. He's just three, so he's so full of life and explores everything! He loves deeply and is very sensitive to feelings. He loves playing outside with rocks and dirt as his best friends. And that is why, when I saw this limited offer digi image by Paper Makeup Stamps, I knew it had to be mine! I'm pleased to introduce you to Jack. Jack was one of the one day only digi images that Paper Makeup Stamps was offering as part of their release party yesterday. But if you didn't get in on it, fear not! Jack will be making an official appearance as part of the April release!

This card is my entry for the color challenge that we were issued as part of the March Release Party on the PMS group on Paper Craft Planet. Our challenge was Irish inspired as we were to use Green, Orange and White. I honestly don't think I've ever used those three colors together before, but they just worked on this card. I used BIC markers for most of the coloring as well as one or two Prismacolor markers. The skin tone was done with my one and only Copic (skin white). I dabbled his cute mini wings with Stickles (using Diamond). My patterned paper is from a DCWV paper pack that I picked up at JoAnns last summer (I just love that paper pack).

Card Details
Card Size: 5" x 7"

Image/Sentiment: "Jack" (PMS) and "Just for You" from My Sentiments Exactly (SU!); Ink: Digi Image; Coloring: BICS, "Skin white" Copic, "Cool Grey 30%" "Warm Grey 40%" and "Brick Beige" Prismacolor Markers; Paper: CS-Orange and Green (from stash), CS-White (GP), PP-Dots and Stripes from DCWV paper pack; Misc.: buttons, Stickles (listed above), dimensionals, corner rounder punch, 1" circle punch

7 Words of Love:

Kim said...

Lisa, that card is precious (just like the pic of your son). i love your verses at the top too!

Danni said...

You did a great job on this! Such a cute card!

Anita Hovey said...

Great Card Lisa!

Heather said...

This card is adorable Lisa!

Beary Box said...

Am loving the card!!!

lakind said...

I just love this guy too! My mouth dropped to the floor when I saw him on Katie's blog during the hop! Love what you've done with him!

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

great job on this card!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps