Monday, March 30, 2009

A flower for you

This cutie of a card was whipped out last night as a chance to try out these delicious new papers I purchased recently. I pulled out my cute little "Picking Posies" Turtle Tot (Stampingbella) to grace the front. I did a bit of stitching too. I'm getting the hang of that and am actually having to keep my sewing machine near my desk rather then in the closet! I love the color combo of this card--so cheerful and happy! And once again I decided to decorate the inside of the card too! LOL!


Card Details
Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Image/Sentiment: Turtle Tots "Picking Posies" (Stampingbella); Ink: "Tuxedo black" Memento; Coloring Medium: BIC and Prismacolor markers; Paper: CS-green, yellow and raspberry (paper Studio), CS-white (GP), PP-"Girl Flowers" and "Girl Stripes" (Paper Studio); Misc.: Stickles-"Fruit Punch", "Yellow" and "Diamond", brads, dimensionals, paper flower

I also added a new delicious snack muffin recipe to my recipe blog--so make sure you check that out! Mmm, I had one for an after dinner snack with a cup of cocoa! Tasty!

I managed to finish my homework (well, all that's due tomorrow) so I'm ready to go back to school tomorrow...only a few weeks left then I'm out until Spring semester of next year (January 2010) cause I'll be taking fall semester off since my due date lands right in the middle of it.

Have a fabulous night! I have a birthday project to work on for one of my teenage piano students. I'm really excited about it and if it turns out the way I hope, I'll be posting pics of it later this week.

Thought for the night:
"Why not seize the pleasure at once, how often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparations." ~Jane Austen


8 Words of Love:

Toothy said...

Very cute, I have those papers too, just love em.

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

super cute card!

Tina said...

Love this! The papers just scream spring and that image is sooo cute!

All Pink girl said...

Wow gorgeous card xxx love the papers ,so scrummy ,hugs Dawnxx

Karen said...

What a cutie ! Lovely card.

Love Karen xxx

CraftyC said...

This is goregous Lisa, so cute!
Clairex

CraftyC said...

A really fun card, love the image!
Clairex

TangiiCrain said...

How totally cute is he??? Great job!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps