Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Celebration

Ladies, I'm pleased to announce that after waiting 14 LONG months, I can finally announce that my family is going to be having a new arrival from the stork this November!!!! We are super excited and it's still sinking in. But I wanted to share this with you as so many of you have sent me little notes of encouragement through my ups and downs over this time. I appreciate your support 110% cause there were days I don't think I could have put one foot in front of the other without your help! i'm so darn excited I can't get myself to focus on stamping or anything tonight! LOL!

*hugs*

10 Words of Love:

Kim said...

Lisa, a huge Congrats to you and your husband. God is good!!!!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow what lovely news Lisa, congratulations toyou and your family. wishing you every happiness, hugs Linda x

MamaCass07 said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH! We are all so thrilled for you! HUGGGS!

Jamie said...

Congratulations Lisa!! That is so exciting.

Callie said...

Well you already know I'm excited for yah! But I want you to know it again! HUGS! And congrats!! I didn't know you guys had been trying for so long. I have a friend in the same boat. Congrats to you and your hubby!

Evelina Wikberg said...

Congrats to the news. I have three kiddies myself and they are just great! Thank you for the comment on my blog. Oh, and I loove your recipe blog. I am away to make chocolate desserts!!

Christi said...

HUGE congratulations to you sweetie!!!

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

congrats!!! This is just awesome!

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

congrats!!! This is just awesome!

ivwhy said...

congrats lisa!!! so happy for you! take care of yourself & big hugs to you!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps