Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Candy Alert!

Hey there ladies!! My friend Callie has some fabulous candy she's giving away to celebrate her being a guest designer for Queen Kat stamps! Make sure you go and show her some love! You can leave a comment every day to improve your chances of winning the drawing! The more comments that get left the more prizes will be given out! Check out my sidebar to see a pic of the delicious Candy she's scheduled to give away! Mmmm! Tasty isn't it??

So what are you waiting for? Go check it out! She's going to be drawing the winner on April 5th so you have a lot of chances to get entered!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps