Sunday, March 08, 2009

Calling all Copic Lovers!

Soo, I am going to try to start building up my copics one by one as they go on sale at Hobby Lobby or as I find them at various places...so I would like to know a few things...

What is your fave copic color for...

#1- shading (the outline of the images)?

#2- hair (brown, blonde, red)?

#3- skin--BESIDES skin white?

And finally...

What FIVE shades (besides skin white) would suggest I start out with for coloring things like Bellas, fairies and flowers?

I know it's a lot, but I really would love opinions!!

Feel free to leave me either a comment or shoot me an email: melissasmelodies@yahoo.com just put "Copic Advice" in the subject if you don't mind! Don't want to lose them to junk mail!

Thank you sooooooo much!

3 Words of Love:

lakind said...

I always use Eoo for the face, then outline it with E02. I use R20 for the cheeks. I like E31, 33, 35, and 57 for brown hair. Can't remember what I use for blonde hair...maybe Y17? For red hair, I like E08 and various browns, yellows for highlights. Hope this helps! Gina K always runs copic clubs. I think one already started. I got two boxes that way. It was $25 per month for 6 months. You should check it out on her blog: http://blog.ginakdesigns.com/

Also, you should check out the Copics Colour Challenge blog. We have weekly challenges:
http://copicscolourchallenge.blogspot.com/

Good luck!

Lisa

Danni said...

I vary my choices for skin, but I do like the R20 for the cheeks. Here's some neat bundles that Susana has that are very reasonable in price plus there are some tutorials too: http://www.susanascustomartandcarddesign.com/products.php?cat=68

Brandi said...

Hi Lisa,

I was just going to leave you the link to Susana's store, but Danni already did! LOL I think her bundle descriptions are super helpful. Have a great evening!

Smiles,

Brandi

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps