Monday, February 23, 2009

Toothache

I haven't had any time to post lately as I've been in a non-crafty mood suffering from some wacky mouth pain. Basically my chin feels like someone sucker punched me and my bottom teeth throb off and on during the day...I have absolutely NO recollection of any mishaps involving my mouth or chin. I thought it might have been from grinding my teeth or clenching my jaw or something...but it won't go away and it's been so bad the last few days that I've been taking Extra Strength Tylenol several times during the day to counter the throbbing. I've also had to get up in the middle of the night to get my Bed Buddy (one of those things you can heat in the microwave) to put on my mouth...I've been trying to figure out if I should go to the doctor or dentist and I finally decided on dentist since my teeth are throbbing...

I needed to go anyways for a checkup, but this just speeds up my appointment!

I can't even kiss my hubby without it hurting right now...

I have several challenges to work on this week as well as finishing up my DT entries for a stampline, so I hope this goes away soon!

2 Words of Love:

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, Lisa! I hope you feel better soon!!! And I hope your hubby is giving you lots of kisses on the cheek to make you feel better, too!!

patty.cakes said...

Oh Lisa, I hate it that you are hurting so much--that is no fun. At least, you have a warm bed buddy & hopefully, that helps a little bit & hope your appt is soon and the dentist can figure it out right away.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps