Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Toothache update

So I went to the dentist this morning and thankfully we discovered what was wrong. I do have an infection and that means I have to have a root canal. UGH. So on March 20th (the first day of spring!) I will be sitting in a dentist chair for a few hours and then in horrible pain for the weekend. Fun times. But that is the best day as the next week is my Spring Break, so I don't have to worry about school. My dentist gave me a prescription to get rid of the infection and boy those are some serious horse pills! But it will make all the pain in my jaw go away which will be soooo fabulous!

So that's my update...

I did want to add that I firmly believe that this is the reason that I've not been able to get pregnant. I know that if I was pregnant I would be fretting and worrying over any side effects the procedure or the meds might have on the baby. Now I don't have to worry about that...and I'm confident that I will get preggo once the procedure is done!

2 Words of Love:

Anita Hovey said...

Well at least you don't have to be in pain until the 20th! Yikes...best of luck with the RC.

NormaJean said...

lisa, gald you went to the dentist,and its not always true about being in pain after the root canal, I have had a few done and didnt have any pain after, it all depends on the dentist too. the meds he gave you today should help alot

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps