Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Picking Posies


Well, I haven't made any NEW card exactally, but I have been finishing up my "build a card" challenge. The front is now complete and has been attached to the card base with the inside decorated as well...but I think we still have a day or so of the challenge left, so I'm curious to see what we do next...I am still so in love with this Turtle Tots image from Stampingbella. The next time one of my forum groups does a group order through Stamping Bella, I am sure I'll buy another one!

But, that will have to wait for awhile, because I just splurged AGAIN! Sigh, this is getting to be a bad habit for me! LOL! But I just HAD to place my pre-order for a couple new stamps from Paper Makeup Stamps which will be "officially" released on March 1st.
I ordered Emma:

And this sentiment to go with her:


I just see sooo many possibilities with those stamps. I will also say that I'm shyly admitting that I'm submitting some cards for the Design Team call for Paper Makeup Stamps. I am not getting my hopes up by any means, as I know most of your creations outdo anything I can come up with...but I wanted to do it to help build up my confidence and my craft. Cause you never know, do you?!

I also wanted to thank all of you who sent me wishes regarding my toothache. It got much worse last night and I had a couple scary moments today at school where I almost passed out during two of my classes. Needless to say I came right home and am very thankful I have an appointment tomorrow with the dentist. Hopefully we can figure out what the heck is going on...

I am definitely going to try to work on some cards tonight before I head for bed and if all goes well, will try to get some out tomorrow too.

Love to you all!

Thought for the night:
God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars. ~Martin Luther


4 Words of Love:

Callie said...

I love your turtle tot card... so cute and sweet!

Sprytebyrd said...

I love that turtle tot image!! And when you get the Emma stamp, you know what to do, right?? Yup!! Anyway - take it easy, girl! We don't need you passing out in class - or anywhere for that matter! Good luck at the dentist tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you!

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

so cute!!! I love the turtle (i just love turtles anyway, but this one is SUPER cute!) And i'm so glad you like Emma!!!

Beary Box said...

aw...this is too cute!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps