Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow much fun

Just wanted to share some pictures of my son enjoying a snow day. It was the first time he's ever really gotten to play in this much snow. I had him in his snowsuit and snowboots and he was ready to go!

Playing on a "sled"--okay, so it's a toy that we turned into a sled....we are good at improvising!

Mommy, it's hard to say "cheese" when your face is frozen!

Woohoo! Faster mommy faster!


And here is a link to a video of Me Giving Seth a Ride...you will notice how out of breath I am! LOL!

We had sooo much fun and then we came inside and each had a cup of hot chocolate! What a great way to warm up! And a great way for mommy to take a break and let her body rest after pulling him around for about 30 minutes! Oy, now that's exercise!

If our weather is like this again tomorrow, I forsee a repeat of today's activities!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps