Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mojo71-Get Well


This card is my entry for the Mojo71 sketch challenge this week. We were to use the sketch here at the left to make our card. I chose to use a Bella (feelabella) that has yet to grace any of my cards. I went out on a limb and colored the image to match the polka dot patterned paper. The colors I used were a little odd, but I think it works. I used a sentiment that someone sent me. I'm sure it's from a random SU! set, but I don't know which one. I used stickles for the flowers on the bedspread, cause you know I can't make a card without them! I thought about adding some flowers on the card somewhere, but it just wasn't working out into a look I card for. I decided to go with the basic sketch and just add the three metallic embellishments in the corner.


Card Details
Size: 5" Square
Image: "feelabella" (Stampingbella); Medium: W/C pencils and blender pen (SU!); Paper: CS Pastel Solid DS Blue and Orange (keepsake essentials), PP from stash; Misc.: gingham ribbon, metallic embellishments, "Orange Peel" and "Xmas Red" Stickles (ranger)

I am going to post some pics from our day in a seperate post. We had 5" of nice fluffly snow to play in today and I was able to enjoy it since my college classes were cancelled.

4 Words of Love:

craftNmommy said...

That's really cute, sure to cheer someone up that wasn't feeling too good...

~Christina~ said...

Love your card. Someone is going to be a very lucky friend to get this :)

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the colours and cute image
hugs Bev x

Kathryn said...

Such a CUTE Get Well card -- love the bright colors! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps