Sunday, January 04, 2009

Catching up

It's been about a week since I posted and since then I've done quite a few cards and projects. I am just going to list them without the details as I didn't really use anything special...but if you have any questions on any of them, just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!

These first ones were made as part of the New Years Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.com and I really wanted to use some of my new patterned paper! The penguin one is from the retired Stampin' Up set called "Penguin Paradise" which is one of my most favorite ones.




This next pic is of a little book I made for a friend. With her baby shower invitations she also sent out a 5x7 notecard. On this card, she requested that we write down advice or tips on being a mom with a baby for the first time. I took it a little further and put together a book of advice gathered from some of my friends who have had their first child over the last year.



This is the baby card I enclosed with my gift. I was trying to find something that wasn't blue or pink as my friend doesn't know the gender of her child yet. So I went with a combo of red, pink and green and I really like the way it turned out.



I'm going to be crafting quite a bit this week, as it's my last week before school starts back up for me. Because I am taking 4 classes this semester instead of the two I took last time, I foresee a decrease in my "free-time". I have to get crafty while I can!

Last but not the least here is a pic we took yesterday of my family. Aren't we just so cute?!!


1 Words of Love:

Heather said...

I will have to say that I love your fam pic the best of the whole post!!! You guys are just adorable!!! I love his smile!!! Mwah! God Bless!!

Your cards and creations are all so pretty and so sweet. I love them all. The mommy tip book is a perfect gift! I know she will love it! I hope school does not take all of your time. you need tome to craft!!! Can't wait to see your next projects!!! Have a great week!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps