Friday, January 16, 2009

Cards Cards and more Cards!

Okay, so I've been doing great with the week long challenge that I'm participating in and am pleased to say that I finished my last card today! Well, last card unless we are doing one for the weekend too! LOL! I'm going to show you each of the cards I've made since the last ones on Tuesday--so basically, I have 3 cards to share!

Wednesday: "What's In your Cubhoard"
We had to find something in our pantry for inspiration for a card

Here was my inspiration:


And here was my card...using Cocoa Changito of course!


Thursday: Thirsty Thank You
Required a drink image for a Thank You Card

I had several drink images, but I wanted one that was more friendship oriented and then remembered this cute House Mouse image...I colored this image with my SU watercolors so that I could get the straws to work out right as they changed color in the bottle.


Friday: TGIF!
The requirements for this challenge included using Teal or Turquoise paper, a Girl Image, an "I love You" sentiment and Flowers

This card really came out cute and is probably my fave for the week. I used an image that I was RAK'd, paper I was RAK'd and some punch out glitter letters that I have been hoarding. The color combo was a new one for me (Turquoise, olive and chocolate) but I think it works very well.


and with that card, I completed the week long challenge! Woohoo! I really didn't know if I would be able to do a card every day this week or not. Now I'm going to give myself a rest and enjoy the weekend...and do a bit of homework.

I also wanted to thank everyone for the kind notes I received regarding what I posted earlier this week. Knowing that there are people out there sending me thoughts of caring really makes a big difference in my life!

Thank you very very much!

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps