Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bitten by the Love Bug


Just wanted to share a quick little card I threw together last night and finished off this morning. I saw the idea for this layout in the new PaperCrafts magazine. I really like how it turned out, so I know I'll use it again. This stamp is one of the $1 Valentines stamps that Michaels is currently selling right now. He is just sooo cute! I colored him with my BIC markers using a white gel pen for the white spots on his back.

Card Details
Size: 5.5 x 4.25

Image: Love Bug (michaels); Ink: "Coal Black" (Ancient Page); Medium: BIC markers; Paper: CS Red (Paper Studio), CS White (GeorgiaPacific), DSP from stash; Misc.: green sheer ribbon "Summer Carnival" (CTMH), white gel pen (signo), "Stardust" Stickles (Ranger), Swiss Dots Embossing folder, crystal and lime adhesive gems

I was lucky again today and didn't have to go to school. The county my school is in was in a Level 1 Snow emergency, which is probably why classes were cancelled. Even if school had been in session, I wouldn't have been able to attend because my car is stuck! My DH tried to drive it, but couldn't get it out of the place it was parked. Too much ice and no traction! So good thing classes were cancelled! We are supposed to get more snow tonight and then snow off and on tomorrow...so the weekend plans are sketchy...so maybe I'll be able to do more cards and finish off my secret sister packages!

2 Words of Love:

Michelle said...

Too cute Lisa! I've got this stamp coming from a PIF..can't wait to make a few cards with it when it gets here!
You did a great job, Lisa!

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

this card is so cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps