Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Yummy Sparkles!

I really like the entry I created for this week's HM&F Challenge #16. Our theme was Glittery/Glitz and I had fun sparkling up this image. I also doubled up by using Mojo Contest #63 as my sketch. I think I have kept the card sparkly, yet simple. My biggest issue is just that my camera doesn't capture the true sparkly effect for some reason. I really need to find a new method for taking pictures. Mine never seem to adequately flatter my cards...Hmmm...I'll need to work on that...but anyways, without further ado here is my cute little card for both of these challenges:

Yummy Sparkles!


Now off to work on another challenge card...so stay tuned!

Tootles!
Glitter Text Generator

12 Words of Love:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So vibrant and cute! Great sparkle, glad you could play!

Susan said...

Awwwwww....cute card! Loved how you glitzed it up. Fun challenge this week.

Sassy Crafts said...

Great card and that frosting looks good enough to eat. x

mueppi said...

Your card is beautiful!
Love how you glitzed it up too!
Hugs Gisela

Lisa Graves said...

This is so cute! I love the sparkles.

Rica said...

Gorgeous - I love that image and the frosting is beautiful.
Hugs Heather xx

theneon said...

This card is "Yum-0" and the colors are scrumptious. Martha Kay

COCO said...

oh very nice card !!!

CRAFTERESA said...

Hi I agree with you its a lovely image...another onw for the wishlist!!!
I like the card you made
well done
love Teresa x

mycardz said...

Wow, very, very pretty card! I love the colors you chose! Great job on the challenge..thanks for playing along! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute! I love all the sparkle! Thanks for playing! :)

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, the colours are fabulous
hugs Bev x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps