Monday, December 08, 2008

Woot Woot!

I'm super duper excited to start off my Monday with a win! I was fortunate to win the BearyBox card challenge this week! Isn't that so cool?! It's like my first win ever on a challenge like that! Make sure you go check them out, as the layout challenge for this week is posted! If I can create a winning card ANYONE can!

Glitter Text Generator

1 Words of Love:

Catherine said...

Congratulations, Lisa. Your card is so adorable and i'm glad you won. Can't wait to see what will you do with that cute stamp :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps