Sunday, December 28, 2008

Technical Difficulties

It seems my blog was having issues with the comment section...but I have fixed it (I think). I appreciate everyone letting me know! I do love hearing from all of you!

3 Words of Love:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

much better! *~*

lizzie said...

i've been so sick i didn't even notice... eek!

NormaJean said...

Lisa mine still doesnt show up I have tried everything, but if you click on the time next to posted by it shows up weird huh

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps