Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sunshine and a new adventure

Oh what a beautiful morning...oh what a beautiful day!" Lalalallaal! The sunshine pouring through my window just makes me want to sing! I know the weather is still on the chilly side, but from here, it just looks fabulous! I'm sure that you are all busy with your families today and I hope you are making precious memories!

This morning I decided to attempt a new venture. I am going to try out a recipe blog and see how it goes. My second love in my life is cooking (which some of you know) and I'm always trying to find good and quick recipes that don't require trips out to the store to get extra stuff. My husband is extremely picky, so finding creative things that he will actually eat and enjoy can be a challenge! I decided that keeping my tried and true recipes to myself was just darn selfish! And with that in mind I created my new blog Deliciously Simple. I hope that you will stop by there if you are ever in a slump and don't know what to fix for dinner or just need something fast and easy...I always will post any tweaks that I've made to recipes, so you can see what I've tried. I'm a spicer. I love to spice up a basic recipe and have a very very full spice cabinet!! If you stop by there today, you will see my first recipe "Basil Chicken Strips" which got rave reviews at the dinner table last night.

Now back to my other hobby, card making...I have a couple challenges that I'm going to work on today that I will post for your viewing pleasure later.

Until later,

1 Words of Love:

lizzie said...

merry christmas sweetie!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps