Friday, December 12, 2008

Singing for Joy

Happy Friday! Isn't it so nice that yet another rough week has come to an end? This last week was the last one in my semester, so it brought a lifting of stress! No more school until Jan.13th! Yay!
I'm also rejoicing as one of my dear friends sent me a huge box of House-Mouse stamps...just from the goodness of her heart...as an early birthday present for me! That's plenty of reason to dance! And to add on another blessing, I have another friend who shipped me two boxes full of SU! stamp sets! They are due to arrive tomorrow! Again, out of the kindness in her heart...sigh. Do I have great friends or what?
Because I was feeling so joyful, it just seemed fitting that I try out one of my new House mouse Stamps. "Singing in the Rain" was just the way I feel and so I love the way this little simple card came out. It's not fancy, cause I wanted the image to do all the talking. The only sparkle I added was a bit of stickles to the raindrops, and then 3 gems.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! For those of you who are getting some of this nasty weather, I pray that you will stay safe and warm!

Tootles!

Lisa

1 Words of Love:

catt871 said...

Gorgeous card!!! the colours look so good together!!! We are getting the nasty weather - WAYYY below freezing temps and a lot of snow!! GREAT weekend for stamping!!!!
Chris

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps