Monday, December 15, 2008

Seasonal Clash!


I thought it would be fun to post these two cards this evening. I made one of them today and one of them a week ago...the ironic thing is that each symbolises a certain season and the seasons are polar opposites! LOL! This one here was actually supposed to be my entry into the Let it Snow challenge on HM&F, but I failed to get it done in time. Bummer...but I enjoyed using my new stamp and it turned out okay...If you click on the photo you will be able to see that the snow and snowmouse are covered in glitter so the card is actually quite sparkly!

Materials:
Image: "Making a Snowmouse" (Housemouse)
Paper: DS Chocolate and evergreen cardstock
Misc.: Stickles, ribbon, gems

My next card here is one that I worked on today. I've been hoarding this paper...dying to use it, but waiting for that special image...and I found it! This is one of the penguins from the SU! Penguin Paradise set. I was very blessed to have been RAK'd this set as a birthday present! I'm desperately in love with it and you will probably be a lot more projects with penguins in the future! I might even be tempted into trying this hula image with the tilt card...hmmm...maybe...if I get brave enough!

Materials:
Image: Penguin Paradise (SU!)
Paper: Paper Studio
Misc.: Stickles, gemstones, ribbon

I have about 5 challenges I really want to enter this week and once tomorrow is over, I won't have any more school until Jan. 13th...so I should have plenty of crafty time! Besides, it's my birthday tomorrow and I shouldn't have to do anything work related right???!!! LOL!

Speaking of my birthday...I was tickled to get some early birthday mail today. Some of my crafty friends made me pretty birthday cards and one included a bunch of goodies! I am now the proud owner of my very first Copic Marker!! And I FINALLY have some fun flock to play with! I can't wait until tomorrow...maybe I'll get even more happy mail!!

Thought for the Night:
Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis


Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps