Friday, December 19, 2008

May your Day be Filled with Joy


So you know how I wanted to throw my trimmer out the window? Well, last night I went ahead and upgraded my trimmer. I found the Fiskars trimmer that's being sold by SU for $25 at Walmart for $19.99! I bought it with a birthday gift card and I used it as soon as I got home. I love it! i love how it has a lot of the common cuts already marked on the base...very handy!

To test the true metal of this new trimmer, I opted to try a card that had a lot of layering...I was absolutely tickled to death with my result and I'm very pleased to say that I didn't have to recut anything! I also used my birthday present from my hubby...my new Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge punch. I am in love!!

Here is my card. What do you think? I wasn't following any sketches...it just mojoed into this card. I think it's quite adoreable myself! I don't know if you can tell, but I stickled the rain drops. I told you guys in another post that this stamp might become one of my favorites! LOL!

Card Details
Size: 5 x 7
Image/Sentiment: "Singing in the Rain" (HouseMouse),"Filled with Joy"; Ink: "Coal Black" Ancient Page, "Lime" Stampabilities; Medium: WC pencils; Paper: CS in Pink and Lime, DSP "Brooke" in the Paisley and Stripe by Simply Fabulous (MM); Misc.: Primas, Gemstone Brad, adhesive gems, "Stardust" Stickles, 1/8" satin ribbon, MS Doily Lace Border Punch


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend! And for those of you in hazzardous weather conditions...STAY SAFE!!

Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

lizzie said...

oh em gee that card is TOO stinking cute!!!!!!

Anne Marie Peterson said...

Very sweet card, Lisa!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps