Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The little card that almost didn't...

Do you ever have one of those days when the best of plans for making a card just doesn't work? I was planning on making a winter card using blue, white and glitter for a challenge. I did my 3 images last night and stickled them and then let them dry overnight so I could use them this morning. Then I attempted to create a card. It took me at least an hour to finish it, and the card that's completed doesn't even deserve that amount of time! LOL! It was one of those cases where all the ideas I had just didn't look right, so I scratched them and tried something else...then scratched that and tried something else. I have sooo many pieces of paper cut that I didn't end up using...so they went in my useable scrap drawer...what a waste...LOL! But I finally DID finish the card. It's just no where near what I had planned. It's actually not that good...but I'll show it anyways...just don't laugh.
It's a pathetic card compared to what I KNOW I'm capable of...but my mojo just isn't flowing...

Which is good...cause I have 4 more pages to write on my research paper that is due tomorrow!
Glitter Text Generator

1 Words of Love:

Rica said...

Thanks for letting me know my link didn't work - don't know why - but I've done it again - now it does.
I like this card, I think it's great, but I know what you mean - some just won't go the way you want them to, whilst other literally design themsleves.
hugs Heather xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps