Monday, December 08, 2008

If you stamp with HouseMouse, stop here!

I need some assistance...I have recently been blessed by the stamp fairy with 14 House mouse stamps, most of which are large and fairly detailed. I have run into a problem. How do you get your image dark, clear and with ALL the image showing? I don't seem to have a problem with this on my smaller HM stamps...or the less detailed ones...but ones like the "Cozy Mittens" or "Poppin Good Birthday" are just giving me fits! I use Brilliance ink, but have Stazon and Ancient Page. I've never had an issue with Brilliance ink before. I have tried stamping them using a foam pad and then without one...

Is it the ink pad?

Because I just stamped out a bunch of other HM images without any trouble...

Please leave me any tips or suggestions as comments, cause I am dying to "fix" this problem.

*Edited to add: Okay, i think my pad must be low on ink. I just tried an image with my Brilliance pad...then with my BRAND new Ancient Page. The ancient page image is perfect...Darn. I knew I should have picked up another Brilliance pad today...sigh

1 Words of Love:

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Lisa, You are right, a juicy pad does work wonders ;) We have the brilliance pads in our store if you ever need one *wink
seriously, though, SMILES! Love the blog!
-Heidi

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps