Monday, December 01, 2008

I get lost in your eyes...


Today marks my 6th wedding anniversary. I wish that my darling hubby could be home, but like most husbands, he has to work today. We celebrated our anniversary this weekend by going out on a date. That's usually how we celebrate everything! We keep promising each other that one of these years we will go somewhere for our anniversary...but something keeps coming up! LOL! Oh well. I did manage to punch out some round scallops and write love notes all over them. Then I went and hid them in his suitcase to find over the next couple days while he's at work. He found one today, as he just happened to grab the pair of socks that had one shoved down in the toe! LOL! He was like "What is wrong with my sock?!" Then he laughed and gave me another smooch (i love those!) before he headed out. He'll find some more in his coat pockets, in his pants and his toiletries bag. LOL!

We received a bunch of anniversary goodies in the mail today which always make it fun. Some of it edible, some of it wearable and some of it cashable! My favorite kind! LOL! We bought ourselves a new 19" flat screen computer monitor as ours is seriously going to die at any moment. We gleefully used anniversary $$ for that!

so what am I doing today? sigh. Celebrating my anniversary by writing a research paper! Woohoo! Doesn't that just sound like so much fun? LOL! Well, I opted to spend time with my hubby yesterday instead of working on my homework, so today I have to devote myself to it.

I did a bunch of craftin' yesterday since I know I won't have much time today. Here are the three that I created yesterday:

That is the first pocket card I've made in FOREVER! I must say that my technique has definitely improved! LOL!

Well that's it for now.

Tootles!
Glitter Text Generator

1 Words of Love:

Sprytebyrd said...

Happy Anniversary, sweetie! Aren't you two just the cutest?
I love the cards, too!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps