Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

I woke up on today, my 29th birthday and found that God had decided to give me a surprise present...3" of fluffy pretty snow!! Isn't it so pretty? Unfortunately, I was supposed to go into my university this morning to pick up my portfolio...but since there was NOOOO way that I was going to drive the nasty road there, I just went back to sleep. I did, however, leave at 11am so that I could be at school for my noon final...the final thing I had to do for this semester! Woohoo!

So, what am I doing to celebrate my birthday you ask?

Well, unfortunately, my hubby won't be home until tomorrow, so I'm just enjoying it with me and my almost 3 year old. I plan on watching a chic flic (mamma mia), then taking a delightful steaming hot bubble bath and just pampering myself...okay, secretly I'm hoping my hubby will come home bearing gifts tomorrow...like in the form of roses and candy! Mmmm!!! LOL!

I plan on making a card tonight too...those new stamps of mine are just screaming my name loud and clear...

Thanks for stopping by today!!

3 Words of Love:

Gill said...

And a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you from me too....phew thought I'd missed it...hope you get lots of goodies, have a wonderful day
big hugs Gill x

lizzie said...

omg how beautiful!!!
i hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!!!!!

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Hope you had a big wonderful birthday! We love your work!
-Heidi

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps