Sunday, December 14, 2008

Friendship rocks!


I am super excited as one of my friends just shipped me two boxes of SU stamps and stamp sets! They are all probably retired as they are 1992-2001, but who cares? I am enjoying going through each set and deciding which ones I like and which ones I will RAK and which ones I will sell. I knew I had to make her a special card, and since I was planning on entering the Friday Sketchers Challenge, I doubled up. I think the card turned out sooo pretty!

I'm hoping to finish a few other cards today, but we'll see how it goes...

3 Words of Love:

Heidi said...

Your card is so beautiful. Love the red flower with the black - its so great. Thank you for playing with my sketch

Hugs from
heidi

Bev said...

Oh wow! This is stunning - I love the monotone with the splash of red. Just gorgeous!
hugs Bev x

Naoual said...

This card is just gorgeous! I love the black & white with the red flower, it really makes it 'pop'. Beautiful!

xx Naoual

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps